Re: [Ops-ttf] Fwd: DrugBank not available?

Hi Michel,

On 13 Dec 2012, at 04:39, Michel Dumontier <michel.dumontier@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Alasdair,
>   Our library does have support for source data versions, but we currently specify this with the "version" predicate from biositemaps
>
> http://www.ncbcs.org/biositemaps/formatDescription.html

I still need to look into BioSiteMaps and their relationship with the VoID work we have done in Open PHACTS. My preference so far has been for VoID since it is generic, i.e. not specific to bio-informatics, and that the descriptions can be tied to the data.

> I don't have any preference, but i would perhaps encourage us to consolidate provenance information with the prov-o effort.
>
> moreover, http://purl.org/pav/version does't answer - and I would like to see an RDF representation.

I will get Stian to look into making the resource resolvable, but the whole owl file is available from http://purl.org/pav/.

There is currently an effort to align pav with prov, so that will come in due course.

> I added versioning, where possible, to Bio2RDF Release 3.

:)

Alasdair