Re: Fwd: [Ops-ttf] Fwd: DrugBank not available?

Thanks Richard,

I haven't decided yet that which datasets to use but probably dailymed
and drugbank will be my major ones. Still browsing various datasets for
figuring out how can I use which one of them.

Cheers

--
Umutcan ŞİMŞEK

Senior student
Ege University, Izmir, Computer Science Department