Re: Fwd: [Ops-ttf] Fwd: DrugBank not available?

Yes, I've been working on a parser for SIDER [1]. I just made a pull
request to Bio2RDF (and is waiting code review by Peter). I've made the
preliminary RDF files temporarily available [2], and there is a *temporary*
endpoint to browse [3].

m.

[1]
https://github.com/micheldumontier/bio2rdf-scripts/blob/sider/sider/sider.php