Fwd: [Ops-ttf] Fwd: DrugBank not available?

Hi all,

> That sounds like a great idea, but only if the metadata itself is maintained, which is generally hard as these things fall into disrepair. For example the
> HCLS LODD entry for the DrugBank RDF [1] claims that it is updated regularly when in reality it has not been updated since 17 November 2008.
> [1] http://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLSIG/LODD/Data

I got this on another mailing list... I think we really need to go
through that list... I guess the Linked Life Data task force is the
most likely group to do that? I will bring this up this Monday...

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen
Postdoctoral Researcher