RE: [Linked Life Data] RDF Guide draft on W3C website

Your points have been addressed in R1.7. I Also switched from the
table image to an unordered list and rolled the caption into the
preceding paragraph.

Tx for precise edits and apologies for mixing edits in the same
commit; kinda pressed for time.

* Michael Miller <Michael.Miller@systemsbiology.org> [2012-11-29 09:20-0800]
> hi richard and scott,
>

> richard, thanks for your great work integrating everyone's contributions
> into a coherent whole.  it reads nicely now.
>

> some very minor editing points:
>
> ·         section 2, the numbered list probably doesn't need to be numbered
> since the questions themselves are numbered

done -- R1.7

> ·         section 2, the second question in the numbered list is
> incomplete: Q2: Are some relational schemas easier to make to RDF than
> others and is a direct<http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/hcls/notes/hcls-rdf-guide/#Q2>

done -- R1.7

> ·         in Q2, last paragraph, 'interLinked Data' is awkward, maybe no
> caps or a hyphen?

caps gone -- R1.7
was probably the result of a search/replace with "Linked Data".

> ·         Q6 ends with 'p>'

done -- R1.7

> ·         in Q7, third bullet, 'Use of the
> BioPortal<http://bioportal.bioontology.org/>or
> OntoBee <http://www.ontobee.org/> for matching entities and their URIs.' is
> a fragment, leave out the 'of' or elaborate briefly?

removed 'of' -- R1.7

> ·         in Q10, 1st paragraph, 'such as on individual web pages for
> resource' should be 'a resource'?

'such as on individual web pages for discrete resources' -- R1.7

> ·         in Q11, 2nd paragraph, does '(see (Christian Bizer et al.
> 2009)<http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/hcls/notes/hcls-rdf-guide/#refs>for
> further details)'
> need the outer parentheses?

changed to '; see (Christian Bizer et al. 2009) for further details' -- R1.7
In principle, (see foo) is a common motif, and the doc is consistent about
putting refs in parens, but it (did (indeed (look (weird)))).

> ·         in Q11, Figure 2 caption, 'DbPedia' should be 'DBPedia' (it is
> elsewhere)?

done -- R1.7
All other instances where capitolized as 'DBPedia'.

--
-ericP