Re: seeks input on Study Data Exchange Standards

Great to see the feedback from several people on this list with interesting references.

Charlie, Eric and Michel
I strugle a bit with setup of HCLS-IG calls. Could this be a topic on a coming call? Given the vacation period and the deadline for response, 5th Oct, do you think this is doable?

Regards
Kerstin