[Update] Linked Life Data

From: <w3.hcls@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 07:14:16 +0000
CC: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
To: "public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, "w3.hcls@gmail.com" <w3.hcls@gmail.com>
Not sure why a reminder was only sent to the HCLS google account (w3.hcls)
yesterday and not the HCLS list. I suppose it is because I chose not to
send an e-mail invitation to the HCLS list, so nobody from the list could
accept and consequently receive the reminder.

In any case, we will discuss expression RDF as it pertains to the W3C Note,
as well as the status of the 'Emerging Practices' Note.

Cheers,
Scott