Re: Telcon Schedule.... logistics

I personally am a fan of Google Calendar, and all the problems described in
this thread could be solved with it. Why not

   - Task and HCLS chairs should set up the proper recurring events on
   Google Calendar.
   - Explicitly set the time zone for those events.
   - Then explicitly invite "public-semweb-lifesci hcls" <
   public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org> to each recurring event.
   - Add reminders for 1d and 1h prior to event (or set those 2 reminders
   as default for the HCLS calendar overall).
   - Change the agenda for the single events as needed, or cancel a single
   event if the meeting is off.

Doing that will insure that

   - the event/agenda is up to date
   - time zone differences will be handled automatically
   - event updates and cancellations will be sent to the <
   public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org> list
   - reminders will be sent automatically to the <
   public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org> list
   - (Google) users who poll the HCLS calendar will always get the correct
   and most up to date events on their calendar, at the correct time slot.

That doesn't take care of the wiki yet, but maybe we could do a Google
Calendar display or list of events feed on our wiki pages. (
http://support.google.com/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1186917#site)

Cheers,
Elgar