Telcon Schedule.... logistics

From: Joanne Luciano <jluciano@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 11:53:25 -0400
To: Michel Dumontier <michel.dumontier@gmail.com>, public-semweb-lifesci hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, "M. Scott Marshall" <mscottmarshall@gmail.com>
Hi Michele, Scott,

I dialed into the the telcon today, 2nd time this happened recently and it was only Matthias and me that were there. No reminder was sent, but we do have a regularly scheduled telcon, so I made sure to catch an early train so I could be back at my desk in time.   So, are we having regularly scheduled telcons or are we having telcons only when reminders are sent?  (Just so I can plan accordingly)

I'm needing to schedule a meeting and need to know if there's going to be a call this coming Tuesday (April 24th).  The Wiki isn't clear re: Linked Life Data -- Is "Tuesday at 12pm EST"  every Tuesday (in which it would be goo to have the plural (or to be explicit) or is it once a month?
Is Maximizing the utility.... -- the un-indentation and bullets are confusing -- I'd fix, but I don't know what's correct.

Thanks!!!

Joanne

I'm also confused as to whether there is a meeting this coming tuesday.  I can't tell from the Wiki --
Life Sciences
Maximizing the utility of linked life science data, ontologies and services.
2nd Tuesday at 11am EST. Next call May 8, 2012.
Linked Life Data: Best practices in creating, publishing, linking, querying and visualizing linked life data. Tuesday at 12pm EST.