Re: Fwd: Nature Publishing Group Linked Data Platform

Hi Tony,

Last time I asked the NCBI help desk they preferred the use of "
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15618302" instead of going via pubmed.org
.
Let us know which you settle on and I will add owl:sameAs links from the
uniprot.org RDF as well.

Regards,
Jerven

Jerven Bolleman