Re: Katy Wolstencroft @ Systems Biology Task Force - Wed 18th April at 11AM EDT - TODAY!

Eric also has problems with the time and he proposes pushing the telco to 1
hour later, but that would mean Jun could not make it most of the time...

I think 11 or 12 AM EDT is a good time for both EU and US participants
I've prepared a doodle poll - http://www.doodle.com/wtb7y5isbs3p25fk

Some of the slots are overlapping with other w3c telcos but if most of the
would-be sysBio participants prefer another weekday, we can try to ask
Michel's permission to rearrange the calendars :)

Best,
Lena