From: Matthias Samwald
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 10:55 AM
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Cc: Gökhan Karakülah
Subject: Teleconference Reminder: Clinical Decision Support for Personalized Medicine

Dear all,

The CDS telecon today at 11am EST (17:00 Central European Time) will focus on advancing the "big pharmacogenomics paper" that some of us have been working on (trying to demonstrate RDF-based pharmacogenomics data integration and decision support). If you have pharmacogenomic data in RDF / Linked Data format, it would be great if you could join -- maybe we could integrate your data into our demo.

Cheers,
Matthias

''' Conference Details'''
 Clinical Decision Support for Personalized Medicine
 http://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLSIG/CDS

 Date of Call: Thursday April 12 2012
 Time of Call: 11:00am - 12:00pm ET
 Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
 Dial-In #: +33.4.26.46.79.03 (Paris, France)
 Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (London, UK)
 Participant Access Code: 4257 ("HCLS")
 IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #HCLS (see [http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/ W3C IRC page] for details, or see [http://cgi.w3.org/member-bin/irc/irc.cgi Web IRC])
 Mibbit quick start: Click on [http://www.mibbit.com/chat/?server=irc.w3.org:6665&channel=%23hcls mibbit] for instant IRC access
 Duration: 1h
 Convener: Matthias Samwald

''' Agenda'''
* Advancing the "big pharmacogenomics paper" that some of us have been working on (for pharmacogenomics data integration and RDF-based decision support).
* Other topics suggested by participants.