OT: "sharing" keyboards and mice across computers

From: Jim McCusker <mccusj@rpi.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 14:37:36 -0400
To: w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
A few of us in the Linked Life Data call were discussing the need to have
one keyboard and mouse for multiple computers on a desk. I'm just putting
the link here to one project that lets you do that, mostly because it
sounded like a lot of us have a need for it:

http://synergy-foss.org/

I've also used tools like x2x, x2vnc, and osx2x for a long time, but
they've never been quite as good.

Jim
--
Jim McCusker