Re: reasoning on gene ontology

Just for completeness and shameless self-promotion, Robert, you have
forgotten a paper of ours! :-)

Mikel Egaña Aranguren, Chris Wroe, Carole Goble, Robert Stevens. /In
situ/ migration of handcrafted ontologies to Reason-able Forms. /Data &
Knowledge Engineering/ 2008, 66, 147-162

http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.datak.2008.02.002

--
Mikel Egaña Aranguren, PhD
http://mikeleganaaranguren.com

Marie Curie post-doc at Ontology Engineering Group, UPM
http://www.oeg-upm.net/