Re: provenance questionnaire, v2

Hello David,

That's quite an interesting approach!!
So you would provide the license information as part of you SPARQL query,
for example, in the HTTP header, and if the license was valid a result would
be returned?

Or, alternatively, you would be able to query regardless of the licence but
the result would be encrypted unless you used the license information to
decrypt it (sort of like a public/private key system)?

Cheers,
Lena

--
Helena F. Deus