From: Egon Willighagen [mailto:egon.willighagen@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 September 2011 09:03
To: Deus, Helena
Cc: public-lod@w3.org; public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Subject: Re: provenance questionnaire, v2

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 11:42 PM, Deus, Helena <helena.deus@deri.org> wrote:
> For those of you who haven't answered and would like to give your 2c
> about how provenance should be dealt with on the semantic web, here's your chance!

Authorization would probably not be considered provenance, but I was wondering if the WG has been talking about that, and if there is an existing ontology that would be suitable for that, compatible with the provenance ontology... it's clear that at least the depositors
(provenance) have authorization, so compatibility at that level seems needed... Or?

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen
Postdoctoral Researcher