Re: LODD telcon on TUESDAY at 11AM ET / 5PM CET

Hi;

I won't be able to attend tha call since tomorrow is bank holliday for
me. I have sent Richard my contributions to the note.

As I told Richard, I haven't had much time lately (Like everyone :-) for
the note so I can work more  if needed, for example I can add stuff from
the pedantic web paper, describe our LD dataset of orthologous genes as
a case study (http://thedatahub.org/dataset/ogolod) or anything that is
seen fit by the crowd

Cheers

--
Mikel Egaņa Aranguren, PhD
http://mikeleganaaranguren.com

Marie Curie post-doc at Ontology Engineering Group, UPM
http://www.oeg-upm.net/