Re: Next LODD call (W3C note on RDF practices for HCLS)

Hi;

Now that I have a bit of time I can start working on the note on
googledocs, but I don't know if agreement should be reached first in
every comment or we can change things straight on the document.

Cheers

--
Mikel Egaņa Aranguren, PhD
http://mikeleganaaranguren.com

Marie Curie post-doc at Ontology Engineering Group, UPM
http://www.oeg-upm.net/