From: Gary Wolf <gary@aether.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 1:59 AM
Subject: Re: Invitation to present at Quantified Self Conference, Europe 2011
To: Quantified Self Conference <qsconference@aether.com>

Dear QS friends,

I'm very glad you are coming to the Quantified Self conference in Amsterdam next month. The conference is a community-driven event. All the talks and presentation come from regular registered attendees; our job is to build a wonderful atmosphere and a format that makes it easy for you to share your knowledge and learn from others.

In this spirit, I would like to invite you like to give a short Show&Tell talk. If you have a self-tracking project or story, data visualization, design idea, or tool, we want to hear about it. If you have something you'd like to show, but are unsure about how to structure your talk, use this format:

What did you do?

How did you do it?

What did you learn?

(For more on what makes a good Quantified Self talk, see this post: Our Three Prime Questions)

We are deeply committed to helping QS folks find each other for helpful conversation and collaboration. To get on the list, just send me a short note about your topic. I'll do my best to get everybody who has something valuable to share onto the program.

If you want to talk, please reply to both Ernesto Ramirez and myself, including your name, topic, and any web links that might be useful. Ernesto and I will follow up with some practical information about slides, speaking time, etc.

Thank you!

Best,
Gary