Re: MAGE-TAB in RDF

All, this has been an extension of my work on magetab2rdf (
http://magetab2rdf.googlecode.com) for the caBIG Information Representation
Working Group, which has been looking at mapping the caBIG Life Sciences
Domain Analysis Model (LS-DAM) into existing ontologies. We chose a use
case that had its experiment already represented in MAGE-TAB, so I took
that and updated the representation to use PROV and to improve the
representation based on what I've learned about OBI et al. since the last
time I ran magetab2rdf.

Jim

--
Jim McCusker