Re: [linkedlifew3cnote] Next week's BioRDF and LODD telcons

Hi Elgar,

> Can the single meeting conveners make the appropriate changes (time changes,
> meeting cancellations, etc.) for the corresponding events on the HCLS Google
> calendar. That way the calendar would be up to date, the time zone problems
> are automatically taken care off, etc. - all good things.

I am waiting for Eric to remind me what the password is..
Chrome/Google decided not to store it for me anymore after 1 year (?)
and I didn't survive the security challenge. Once I have it again, I
plan to send it to Tim and Anita so that they can maintain the SciDisc
schedule, Michel for TM, John for Terminology.

> It might be helpful to send out occasional reminders on how to access the
> HCLS Google calendar to the various mailing lists. Including the usual blurb
> on how to dial in and how to join the IRC chat in the calendar events would
> be nice too.

That's a good idea! Will do that.

Thanks,
Scott