Change of affiliation

From: Huerga, Iker (ELS-PHI) <I.Huerga@elsevier.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:04:00 -0500
To: <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Dear Colleagues,

I recently left my position at LINKatu for joining Elsevier, more
concretely the Health Science division in Philadelphia. That's why I
didn't attend the last couple of teleconferences mainly due to the
relocation process.

It has been a hard decision because, as some of you already know, I
founded LINKatu and made it grow but I felt really attracted by the
initiative and decided to change. In the near future I will be working
on applying Semantic Web technologies to Elsevier content.

Thus, I will be representing Elsevier in following teleconferences we
maintain at the HCLS.

Best Regards

Iker Huerga

Sr. Semantic Software Engineer