Re: [BioRDF] W3C Note on expression RDF

Hi guys,

Sorry I missed the telco (again)... I have contacted JBI regarding the
paper... Once it's out, it'll make writting the note a much easier task.
Also, any news on ArrayExpress SPARQL endpoint?

Regarding NGS data, it may be a good use case for HCLS globally... I've
been looking at some sample RNA-seq data but haven't had time to wrap my
head around it yet...

Best
Lena

--