Re: HCLS chartering/next steps Thur 26 May

Hi all,

I agree with a focus on creating "problem-centric" task forces - to be
honest, I always felt bioRDF to be a problem-centered group (i.e. trying to
solve a current problem in life sciences, not looking for a problem given a
solution).

I do believe, however, that we need to make sure that we are all in the same
page regarding goals. I propose that, for the next charter we agree on
a Mission Statement devised and agreed upon by the key players in each task
force.

This will give us 1) focus;  2) requirements and 3) adequability of the task
forces
Cheers,
Lena