BioRDF telcon on Monday at 11AM EDT / 5PM CET

From: M. Scott Marshall <mscottmarshall@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 23:47:43 +0200
To: HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Here is a reminder for Monday's BioRDF teleconference.

Conference Details

Date of Call: Monday, May 23, 2011
Time of Call: 11:00 am Eastern Time, 4 pm UK, 5 pm CET
Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
[Note: limited access to European dial in numbers below]
Dial-In #: + (Nice, France)
Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (Bristol, UK)
Participant Access Code: 4257 ("HCLS")
IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #HCLS (see W3C IRC page for
details, or see Web IRC), Quick Start: Use
http://www.mibbit.com/chat/?server=irc.w3.org:6665&channel=%23hcls for
IRC access.
Duration: ~1 hour
Convener: M. Scott Marshall
Scribe: TBD

Expression RDF from NGS - All
Progress on the W3C note - All

New participants please see http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG and
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/Teleconferences and info about mibbit in
this message. Note: there is a clickable link for mibbit below
that will bring you directly to the right conference channel.

Mibbit IRC QuickStart (fill in your name at the prompt):

If you do not have an IRC client installed on your computer, you can
get one of the many free one (search "irc client" and your platform), or
you can use a web-based client.

Recent W3C Team info on new IRC facilities from W3C:
Thanks to Matt Womer for introducing us to qwebirc [1], we are now
running it [2] in place of cgi-irc.

Those who use to connect their irc clients to irc.w3.org on http port 80
due to corporate firewalls will need to switch to ftp port 21. These
changes are documented on our IRC page [3].

[1] http://qwebirc.org
[2] http://irc.w3.org
[3] http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC

M. Scott Marshall, W3C HCLS IG co-chair, http://www.w3.org/blog/hcls