Re: drug-drug interaction scientific discourse

Prof Boyce,

Weighing evidence using executable English may be of interest.

Here are some simple examples:

www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/Zadeh1.agent

www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/Zadeh2.agent

www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RDFQueryLangComparison1.agent

and some descriptions:

www.reengineeringllc.com/A_Wiki_for_Business_Rules_in_Open_Vocabulary_Executable_English.pdf

www.reengineeringllc.com/ibldrugdbdemo1.htm  (video with audio)

Apologies if you have seen this before, and thanks for comments.

                                                    -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English Q/A over SQL
and RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com
Shared use is free, and there are no advertisements

Adrian Walker
Reengineering