RE: HCLS Scientific Discourse Call Monday, May 2nd, 10 am EST - minutes

hi all,

i did a quick search on the articles cited to find their associated data.
two of the articles (14 and 15) appear to be different takes on the same
data:

> [13] Dunckley T, Beach TG, et al.. (2006). Gene expression correlates
> of neurofibrillary tangles in Alzheimer's disease. Neurobiol
> Aging;27:1359-71. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16242812
GEO: GSE4757 ArrayExpress: E-GEOD-4757

> [14] Liang WS, Dunckley T, et al.. (2007). Gene expression profiles in
> anatomically and functionally distinct regions of the normal aged human
> brain. Physiol Genomics 28: 311-22.
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18332434
GEO: GSE5281(same as below) ArrayExpress: N/A

> [15] Liang WS, Reiman EM, et al.. (2008). Alzheimer's disease is
> associated with reduced expression of energy metabolism genes in
> posterior cingulate neurons. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A l2008;105: 4441-
> 6.
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17077275
GEO: GSE5281(same as above) ArrayExpress: N/A

cheers,
michael