Re: Lightweight RDF/OWL library for Java?

Smaller and simpler in which respect? Code size, API compexity, memory
overhead, something else?

If you're looking for a hibernate-like API, there is JenaBean
(http://code.google.com/p/jenabean/), which would hide much of the
complexity of Jena for you. If you're looking for a simpler triple
store API, rdf2go looks like it might abstract complexity away and
lets you choose a back-end representation, such as Jena, Sesame, or
another.

If you just want a different API, you could try Sesame. I never found
it to be particularly simpler than Jena, though.

I'm partial to using Jena because it has direct classes for OWL and
RDF classes, and makes it simpler to generate data in an
object-oriented-like way.

Jim

--
Jim McCusker