Re: [linkedlifew3cnote] Re: Linkset Provenance

Hi Claus, all

Lately I have been preferring the second option, for provenance/attribution
issues  - I want to be able to separate my list of instances of a class from
the list of instances defined somewhere else. A neat way to do that is to
say that
< "drugX" rdf:type myshema:drug > and then somewhere else state that
< myschema:drug owl:sameAs someother:drug >.

A triple store with inference like owlim is able to return "drugX" either
when I ask for ?drug rdf:tpe myschema:drug OR ?drug rdf:type someother:drug

Best
Lena

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 3:18 PM, M. Scott Marshall <mscottmarshall@gmail.com

Helena F. Deus