HCLS chartering/next steps Thur 16 June

Hi again again. Since last we met, I pushed some documents around and
piled some words into others. The High Level Use Cases (AKA elevator
pitches) doc is now on the wiki:
  http://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLSIG/HighLevelUseCases
The on-deck charter remains where it was:
  http://www.w3.org/2011/05/HCLSIGCharter-proposal