Re: LODD telcon on Wed at 11AM ET / 5PM CET

From: Egon Willighagen <egon.willighagen@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 16:58:55 +0200
To: "M. Scott Marshall" <mscottmarshall@gmail.com>
Cc: HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi all,

I have not been able to find a way to sit behind a desk right now. I
will have internet access, but an unstable one. I'll join via IRC, via
which I will be available to give an update on ChEMBL-RDF. In short,
it comes down to:

1.http://rdf.farmbio.uu.se/chembl/sparql has ChEMBL 09
2. but ChEMBL 10 has just been released, with a lot more data; I'll update soon
3. the new RDF has SMILES + InChI, and links out to
http://rdf.openmolecules.net/
4. the new RDF uses the CHEMINF ontology, see
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1444 which I have
collaborated on, with Janna Hastings (EBI, UK) as main developer, and
also Michel Dumontier

(I earlier already linked out to Bio2RDF)

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen
Postdoctoral Researcher