*From:* public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org [mailto:
public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org] *On Behalf Of *Paul Rigor
*Sent:* Thursday, June 09, 2011 11:03 AM
*To:* public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
*Subject:* triple store recommendation

Hi all,

It was fun joining the conference call yesterday; very enlightening.

I'm looking into setting up my own triplestore (for the first time!). I was
wondering if you'd have recommendations on which storage backend I could
use. I'll be deploying the triplestore on an okay machine (quad intel xeon
X5570 with 48GB, 400GB on striped SAS disks).

Thanks,
Paul

--

Paul Rigor