RE: triple store recommendation

From: Michael Miller <Michael.Miller@systemsbiology.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 07:24:48 -0700
To: Paul Rigor <paul.rigor@uci.edu>
Cc: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
hi paul,

i did a little research on this a little while ago.  you should have plenty
of power.

if you're research i hear oracle offers their spatial triple store for free,
running jena on top of a storage system like BigOWLIM is also quite popular

check out Berlin SPARQL benchmark (
http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/bizer/BerlinSPARQLBenchmark/results/V5/index.html
)

cheers,