Re: HCLS Mission Statement

Guy Kawasaki has formulated some very good thoughts about mission
statements 5 years ago, telling people to avoid the bulleted (or
itemized) variety that nobody can remember:

http://blog.guykawasaki.com/2006/01/mantras_versus_.html

Rob

--
Rob W.W. Hooft
Chief Technology Officer BioAssist, Netherlands Bioinformatics Centre