Re: HCLS Mission Statement

From: Rob Hooft <rob.hooft@nbic.nl>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 16:21:03 +0200
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Cc: "Joanne Luciano (gmail)" <jluciano@gmail.com>, Chris Baker <denguehost@gmail.com>, Helena Deus <helenadeus@gmail.com>, "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>
Guy Kawasaki has formulated some very good thoughts about mission
statements 5 years ago, telling people to avoid the bulleted (or
itemized) variety that nobody can remember:

http://blog.guykawasaki.com/2006/01/mantras_versus_.html

Rob

--
Rob W.W. Hooft
Chief Technology Officer BioAssist, Netherlands Bioinformatics Centre