Re: GXA triples

Hi,

I am trying to find where the description of the genes in the GXA sparql
endpoint can be found (in RDF to that it can be pulled into the query):

SPARQLing GXA, I get a list of genes from an experiment; each gene looks
something like this: "
http://www.ensembl.org/Gene/Summary?g=ENSMUSG00000058207"
There does not seem to be more info about each of the genes in the
endpoint.

I can follow the link and find out that this is the same as
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/20714 , with linked data equivalent
http://bio2rdf.org/geneid:20714

Is this information anywhere in a machine processable format?
I am looking got a SPARQL endpoint/RDF doc (or even other format conversible
to RDF) where I can discover that :

ENSMUSG00000058207 == geneid:20714

Thanks
(sorry about the blunteness, trying to see if such mappings can be included
in the methods for the paper);

Best
Lena

--