Fwd: [bioportal-announce] REMINDER: BioPortal User Survey - closes July 15

From: M. Scott Marshall <mscottmarshall@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 00:28:10 +0200
To: HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cassandra Petrachenko <cpetrach@uvic.ca>
Date: Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 11:45 PM
Subject: [bioportal-announce] REMINDER: BioPortal User Survey - closes July 15
To: bioportal-announce@mailman.stanford.edu

Dear BioPortal User:

Thanks to everyone who has completed our survey!

The BioPortal User Survey will be open for one more week. If you have
a few minutes and haven't yet provided us with your feedback, we would
appreciate your help: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GX77Q5J

Regards,

Cassandra L. Petrachenko
Research Associate
The CHISEL Group, University of Victoria
http://www.thechiselgroup.org
250-472-5775