RDFa for Health Care/Life Sciences data

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:10:49 -0500
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Hi all, I'm trying to get a sense of the RDFa deployment and blue-sky
landscape. Here's what I know of now:

  • Scientific Discourse is working on an Ontology of Rhetorical
    Blocks <http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/hcls/notes/orb/> which will
    likely be inserted as RDFa into HTML documents.

  • BioRDF has used Matthias's aTags work (the RDFa generator, not
    the anti-gravity suite) in some demonstrators.

I'd like to get a feel for deployment and use of RDFa, both in the
present and in our hopes/plans. Whatcha got?
--
-ericP