Re: Reminder: LODD telcon today

From: Egon Willighagen <egon.willighagen@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:01:12 +0100
To: "M. Scott Marshall" <mscottmarshall@gmail.com>
Cc: HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hej Scott,

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 4:51 PM, M. Scott Marshall
<mscottmarshall@gmail.com> wrote:
> Agenda
>
> Best practices document for mapping life sciences data
> Data updates

I like to bring up the meeting scheduled in March together with the
OKF on looking at the Open Data nature of LODD data sets (and quite
possible others too). I have set up a group at CKAN:

http://ckan.net/group/hclsig_lodd

which currently lists the 12 sets from the Best practices paper.

I can't make the call, but will hang out on IRC and in the GDoc...

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen
Postdoctoral Researcher