Re: beefing up PharmaOntology Queries #Q6

From: Matthias Samwald <samwald@gmx.at>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 07:09:41 +0100
To: "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>, <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Cc: "Helena Deus" <helenadeus@gmail.com>
Hi Eric,

I'm not an expert, but this seems a bit hard to answer. Bapineuzumb does not
seem to bind or directly regulate Apolipoprotein and its variants. The APOE4
allele is merely a biomarker which can be used to stratify the patient
population into likely responders and non-responders. Looking at the HCLS
KB, TMKB and http://lod.openlinksw.com, the (almost) only information that
can be found about Bapineuzumab are clinical trials from LinkedCT.
hypothesis.alzforum.org does not have much either, unfortunately.

 - Matthias