Re: Evidence of Significance of Semantic Web for Life Sciences

Hi,

It would be interesting to setup a list of companies which makes a mission-critical use of semantic-web technologies.
This could start to be some good evidence on the impact of these technologies.
Does anybody knows if such a list exists ?
STI people have a list of Semantic Web companies, but I was thinking about something smaller and more focused.

best,
Andrea