Re: SWAN-myExp-OBI-ISA

HI Michael,

You are right, it was a typo - Factors are Biomaterial or Population characteristics and not related to assays.

I really like the way you are associating the protocol to the transition step, makes  a lot of sense. Sometimes we don't have that level of detail captured for the experiment; hence we are associating it with the design step as that is the step that produces the protocol and the rest of the steps follow it.

Best,
Sudeshna