LODD brief telcon on Thu Apr 14 (not Wed) at 10AM EDT / 4PM CET

From: M. Scott Marshall <mscottmarshall@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 22:48:33 +0200
To: HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>
The doodle poll winner for a one-off telcon this week was Thu Apr 14 at 10AM
EDT / 4PM CET to talk about a w3c note on how to create and publish
linked life data - based largely on the article that we submitted.
[Sorry for any convenience - my previous mail to task force members
discussed 11AM EDT / 5PM CET. ]

I would like to keep this a short call, stopping after 1/2 hour.

http://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLSIG/LODD/Meetings/2011-04-14_Conference_Call

Eric - can you please request the reservation for 10AM from Zakim and
let us know what the code/channel is?

Cheers,
Scott

--