Re: You've been invited to "TERM call"

Hi Atif,

For you and any others affected, the problem with this week's TERM call was as follows.

We just changed times for the call this week. In making a new email announcement template, I cut-and-pasted the irc instructions from the old announcement email template.

During the cut-and-paste, a tab character got changed to "\t". I did not notice that thus had occurred. This resulted in a number of new folks including you (all of whom we would love to see join in the call!) trying to irc into a nonexistent room ("\t#hcls2") instead of the real room (#hcls2).

I apologize to all who had this problem, which, again, was due to a cut-and-paste fiasco. I have fixed the announcement template and this should no longer be a problem.

Please join us next week, and keep your eyes peeled for the meeting announcement reminder on this list each week (now with corrected irc instructions).

John

Sent from my iPhone