Re: additional reminder: HCLS Scientific Discourse concall, Autumn 2010 planning session

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the remainder (Darn,  I just got this!)
And had missed it because another call went over and I'm adjusting to
being at a new place (and missing things).

I tried going on line, but have not been able to get in.

Sorry about this. I'll look forward to the minutes and to the next
call.  My apologies!
Joanne