Re: use of RDF in chemistry

Kingsley,

Dumps of Chem2Bio2RDF can be found at http://cheminfov.informatics.indiana.edu:8080/download/

 - Matthias

From: Susie Stephens
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 6:27 PM
To: Kingsley Idehen
Cc: Egon Willighagen ; public-semweb-lifesci
Subject: Re: use of RDF in chemistry

Chem2bio2rdf might have some data that they could share with you. Dave Wild is the PI for the project.

Susie

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 9:38 AM, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:

    Hi all,

    two week ago I organized with Martin Braendle (ETH/Zurich) a 1.5 day
    symposium on the use of RDF in chemistry at the American Chemical
    Society meeting in Boston, and was very happy that Eric Prud'hommeaux
    was there to (re)present HCLS / LODD.

    Several slide sets have are now available online [0].

    With kind regards,

    Egon Willighagen

    0.http://egonw.github.com/acsrdf2010/

  Egon,

  Do we have a Linked Open Chemistry Data Space (LOCD) or Data Dumps collection URL anywhere?

  --

  Regards,

  Kingsley Idehen
  President&  CEO