interlinking LODD datasets @ OAEI 2010

From: François Scharffe <francois.scharffe@inria.fr>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 11:12:22 +0200
To: W3C HCLSIG hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi,

I am preparing a data interlinking track for the 2010 edition of the
Ontology Alignment Evaluation Initiative. It's the second year we will
evaluate instance matchers [1]. This year we would like to try finding
links between LODD datasets. The participating systems should be fully
automatic, unlike semi-automatic tools like Silk.
I'm writing here to ask about which datasets you think are the most
interesting for such a challenge, which ones have the best quality
linksets that we could use as gold standards to evaluate matchers.

Cheers

François

[1] http://oaei.ontologymatching.org/2009/instances/