RE: Minutes for Terminology call

Interesting. I wonder how difficult it would be to convert our AIM data in
BIMM to A-tags? Would that be beneficial or are we better off with our
current paradigm of a SPARQL endpoint atop BIMM?

BTW--where did things stand about pursuing our use case with the mammography
reports I sent out?

Daniel

Daniel Rubin, MD, MS
Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology
Stanford University
Richard M. Lucas Center
1201 Welch Road, Office P285
Stanford, CA 94305-5488
Phone: 650-725-4936  Fax: (650) 723-5795
http://rubin.web.stanford.edu/