Fwd: Zakim Europe numbers malfunctioning

From: M. Scott Marshall <mscottmarshall@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 18:07:12 +0200
To: HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Dear All,

For those who usually call in on Zakim's numbers in Europe, you might
need to make further arrangements in the coming week (see below).
Because of my visit at NCBO (Stanford) during the last several months,
I've been calling in to the MIT number via Skype (with Skype Out).
This week, during my visit to Europe, I will continue with that
approach. If someone discovers alternatives that work, please let us
know.

Cheers,
Scott