From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 4:02 PM
Subject: Zakim Europe numbers malfunctioning
To: system-notices@w3.org

The France and UK Zakim bridge numbers +33.4.89.06.34.99 and
+44.117.370.6152 are reported to not accept tone dialing to enter the
conference codes.

We apologize for the inconvenience while the above services are
unavailable.

The US Zakim bridge number +1.617.761.6200 remains fully operational.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team