BioRDF on Thu - extra telcon minutes

From: M. Scott Marshall <mscottmarshall@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 16:53:44 +0200
To: HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Last week Thu, we had an extra 'impromptu' BioRDF call and spoke with
Misha Kapushesky about aligning our practices with those applied in
the Gene Atlas. We might be able to arrange a way to acquire
differentially expressed gene lists without having to go to authors or
scrape article text and diagrams, i.e. from EBI services. The
potential here is that we can automatically link several key pieces of
data from the original ArrayExpress and GEO submissions directly to
ontologies as well as other data.

The minutes can be found here:
http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-hcls-minutes.html

Cheers,