Re: Mistake in NCBO ontologies

From: Paea LePendu <plependu@stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 13:54:21 -0700
To: Peter Ansell <ansell.peter@gmail.com>
Cc: HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, "M. Scott Marshall" <marshall@science.uva.nl>, Paea LePendu <plependu@gmail.com>
Hi Peter,

My name is Paea LePendu, I developed the NCBO RDF Term Services
prototype and Scott has been a great resource to me during
development.  I am very pleased to hear that word is getting out.  I
hope that you and others are finding this new service useful.

Thank you for alerting us to the skos:broader issue.  I have put in a
bug tracking request to have that corrected.  In the meantime, the
rdfs:subClassOf property should get you the necessary information.

Please see our online documentation for more details on the new RDF
Term Services, expected to be released on Monday (June 7):
    http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services#RDF_Term_Service

We are very interested in feedback, so please keep us posted!  How are
you using these tools for scientific research?  What else would you
like to see in terms of RDF?

Sincerely,
Paea LePendu, Ph.D.
NCBO