Re: magetab2magerdf

For what it's worth, I'm generating a DAG using ProtocolApplications as
edges.

Related to that, I have a limpopo question:

In a case where there are 2 channel microarrays, different protocols are
used to create labeled extracts. If there is a technical dye swap replicate
(where the same extract is split and labeled differently), how does the list
of ProtocolNodes (where one is a Cy5 labeling and the other is a Cy3
labeling) relate each LabeledExtract to the source Extract? From what I can
tell, this information is currently lost, as the Extract (say ext1) would
have 2 protocol nodes (Cy5 and Cy3), and then two child nodes (labext1 and
labext2). I need to be able to relate which is which.

Thanks,
Jim

--
Jim